Writer, researcher and biophile in Kinross-shire, Scotland, seeks to reconnect to nature through discussing ecopsychology.
Where do I get these unnatural ideas from?
• Oct 2011: discovered ecopsychology through the WWF Scotland Natural Change report which was circulated where I worked. The perspective resonated with all my passions and finally illuminated my diversity of academic and professional areas.
• Apr 2012: exploring and establishing my interest through David Key’s ecoSelf project Ecopsychology Online Distance Learning course.
• Aug 2014: started volunteering as remote researcher for Ethical Consumer.
• Oct 2015: exploring and absorbing the feminine counterbalance to my inherited masculine mindset through Sharon Blackie’s Reclaiming the Wise Woman online course.
• Jul 2017: consolidating my fascination with language and its scary subversion, and learning counter narrative techniques through Arran Stibbe’s online ecolinguistics course, Stories We Live By.